Our Mission, Vision, and Goal
NMWWS envisions a society where women are empowered and enjoy lives without any kind of discrimination or violence.
NMWWS strives to uplift the socio-cultural and economic status of marginalized women, particularly Muslim women, and their representation at the decision-making level.
The goal of NMWWS is to advocate for and build the capacity of the target community to make them capable of raising their voice for their fundamental rights and participating in the democratic process.
Strategic Working Areas:
- Human rights and women’s empowerment
- Quality education
- Sustainable Peace and Religious Harmony
- Environment and Climate Action
- Good Health and Well-Being
- Water, sanitation, and hygiene